Greater Valley Health Center
406-607-4900 After Hours: 406-756-2912 | 1035 1st Ave W Suite 210 | Kalispell
- Accepts most insurance or fees based on sliding income scale
- Dental services, including exams, X-rays, cleaning, sealants, restorative fillings and extractions. Referral to specialist for root canal or surgical extractions.
- Scheduled appointments M-F and Walk-ins first come first served M-Th
- Satellite clinic location in Hungry Horse
Shepard’s Hand Clinic
406-260-3502 | 5150 River Lakes Pkwy | Whitefish
- Free medical and dental clinic for those who have no other healthcare assistance and income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty level. Not eligible if on Medicaid.
- Mondays 6pm
Health Glo on the Go
- Mobile Dental Hygiene Service
- Provides dental hygiene services to long-term and assisted care residents, group homes, and homebound residents.
- Payment options include private pay, Medicaid, and dental insurance.
Montana Donated Dental Services (DDS) & Dental Lifeline Network
406-449-9670 | (888) 449-9670 | email: mp[email protected]
- DDS assists qualified low-income elderly or disabled Montanans who have no other means of obtaining needed dental care.